iphone 6 to iphone 13 pro max

I got my iPhone 6 in Jan 2015. It was my first and only Apple phone. Before that I'd been only exposed to Windows Phones (discontinued) and Nokia non-smart phones. It's incredible that I was able to make it almost 7 years before I upgraded to my now new iPhone 13 pro max today. It sure was getting a bit tedious. I wasn't able to install apps that required iOS 13. I just had 16MB of memory compared to 256MB in my new phone. The phone hardware had started getting a bit flaky - freezing and the touchscreen malfunctioning (can't blame the phone - it lived a long life). The battery was barely making it through the day. Of all things I'm looking forward to the new and improved camera - both the hardware and software technology. It's going to feel like quite a quantum leap going 7 generations in phone technology!

Comments

Popular Posts